Frequently Asked Questions...
1) How much is shipping per item? For 1-2 items purchased the cost is $3 each, 3 items will ship for $8 total, 4-7 items ship for $12 total, 8 or more items ship for $18.
2) How do your shirts run? Different designs are printed on different styles of shirts. For the most part we use unisex shirts. They will run a size bigger than a ladies cut or fitted shirt. I try to be pretty descriptive next to each style as to how it runs if it is really loose or really fitted.
3) Can I order shirts with my own design or logo on them? Yes! We would be happy to print shirts or vinyl with your own logo or designs on them. If you want to use a colored shirt we recommend starting with a minimum order of 25 or more shirts. We can do smaller orders on white shirts. We can also print smaller orders if you are only using a one (maybe two) color design. We can also do car decals an wall vinyl. Contact us for custom pricing.
4) How soon will I get my order? Summer is our busiest season, so please have patience. We have lots of new designs available and we are working on lots of custom orders as well. If you order something that is a standard item and it's in stock it should ship pretty quickly. If you order yoga pants, capri pants, zip up hoodies and vinyl those will definitely delay your order. We pretty much order those items and print them as the orders come in. We don't carry a lot of stock in those types of things.
5) What is your policy on returns or exchanges? If you get something that is the wrong size please contact us within 7 days of receipt and let us know. Then you can just ship it back and we will send the correct size assuming that we have it in stock and the shirt you are returning is in new condition. If you would like a refund on an item, as long as it's not personalized you need to ship the item back and we will refund the cost as long as the shirt is in resellable condition minus the cost we paid to ship it to you. We can not offer returns or exchanges on custom printed shirts.