Frequently Asked Questions...
1) How much is shipping per item? For 1-2 items purchased the cost is $3 each, 3 items will ship for $8 total, 4-7 items ship for $12 total, 8 or more items ship for $18.
2) How do your shirts run? Different designs are printed on different styles of shirts. For the most part we use unisex shirts. They will run a size bigger than a ladies cut or fitted shirt. I try to be pretty descriptive next to each style as to how it runs if it is really loose or really fitted.
3) Can I order shirts with my own design or logo on them? Yes! We would be happy to print shirts or vinyl with your own logo or designs on them. If you want to use a colored shirt we recommend starting with a minimum order of 25 or more shirts. We can do smaller orders on white shirts. We can also print smaller orders if you are only using a one (maybe two) color design. We can also do car decals an wall vinyl. Contact us for custom pricing.
4) What if my design is off center? If your logo or design is off by more than one inch to the left or right we will gladly refund your money or replace your item. Screen printing is not an exact science. Prints less that one inch off are not considered a misprint. This is standard policy for most companies in the industry. The shirts spin around at very fast speeds and are on and off the pallet in a matter of seconds. There is not economical way to stop and measure each shirt precisely, but we do check for obvious errors and those shirts are discarded.
5) What is your policy on returns or exchanges? If you get something that is the wrong size, just ship it back and we will send the correct size assuming that we have it in stock. If you would like a refund on an item, as long as it's not personalized you need to ship the item back and we will refund the cost as long as the shirt is in resellable condition minus the cost we paid to ship it to you. We can not offer returns or exchanges on custom printed shirts.